Tried and true business principles are not rare, but this list of “Business Commandments” caught my attention, so I thought I would share it here:
1. Don’t waste your time going after business we don’t really want.
2. The boss usually decides – not the assistant treasurer. Do you know the boss?
3. It’s just as easy to get a first-rate piece of business as a second-rate one.
4. You never learn anything when you are talking.
5. The client’s objective is more important than yours.
6. The respect of one person is worth more than acquaintance with 100.
7. When there’s business to be done, get it!
8. Important people like to deal with other important people. Are you one?
9. There’s nothing worse than an unhappy client.
10. If you get the business, it’s up to you to see that it’s well handled.
To read the full story check out this RightSleeve.com entry.